Drugs and alcohol
Many young people will come under pressure to experiment with drugs and alcohol. Do you know what you are getting yourself into? Do you need information or help? If you need advice or support you can talk to a member of staff at school. We can also refer you to meet with Bracknell's Young Person's Substance Misuse Worker.
If you are feeling under pressure to take drugs, here is how to deal with it.
- - Be aware of the risks and keep safe
- - Know your own mind about where you stand on drugs and alcohol
- - Know your facts
- - Say no firmly without making a big deal of it
- - Try not to worry about what other people think of you
- - Watch out for your mates
- - Think about whether it is time to find a new group of mates
- - The websites below will help you find support and information